Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just getting started...

Welcome to my homemaking palace! I love to be frugal. I love to read cookbooks and bake and cook and well experiment--sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes not. I love to find new ways to make things work. Some of the things that I will tackle with this website include:
  • Cooking
  • Menu Planning
  • Food Storage
  • Following the Word of Wisdom
  • Grocery Shopping Lists
  • Coupon Cutting
  • Baking
  • Cake Decorating
  • Storage and Organization

Just so we are clear, I am not starting a blog on these subjects because I think I am an expert, it is because I want to strive to be better at these things. I find joy in motherhood and taking care of our home. I am not so great at it yet, but like all things I have set my mind to--I hope to be someday! So stop back and I will let you know what is in our cupboard.

No comments: